Thursday, January 12, 2012

It is another gray day in Berlin. . . all the more important to keep busy with cheery things.  I'm still enjoying my Christmas tree, though it will surely find its way to the recycle bin later this week.  In the glow of the lighted tree, it has even been enjoyable to sift through old magazines that have been saved and saved and saved. . . . I've sorted out almost 200 issues of Reader's Digest.  Some of them are 25 years old.  And I've even found someone who will take them and read!  I'm just glad to have the space now in my bookshelf. 

While I was sorting, though, I did have a look at some of the Quotable Quotes that used to be on the inside cover of the magazine.  How about
         "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?"

or from Andy Warhol "They always say that time changes things, but actually you have to change them yourself."

Guess I'll just get on with my cleaning and sorting!   Have a great day.







No comments:

Post a Comment